Koinos has weekly, in-person worship gatherings and ONLINE streaming so everyone can participate. We are taking these precautions to provide a safe place for everyone.
- At this time, children’s ministries (birth – 6th grade) are currently closed. We encourage parents to keep their children with them in worship. We hope to be able to open back up soon.
- Please worship from home if you have signs of sickness or compromised immunity.
- Wear a mask when you attend just as you would at any place of business.
- Sit with three empty chairs between you and the next family or individual.
- Avoid personal contact with anyone outside your family.
- Our rows are spaced six feet apart so everyone has plenty of space.
- Children’s ministries are currently closed so children remain with their parents.
- Stay in close contact with our leaders so everyone’s needs can be cared for.