Koinos has weekly, in-person worship gatherings and ONLINE streaming so everyone can participate. We are taking these precautions to provide a safe place for everyone.
- Please worship from home if you have signs of sickness or compromised immunity.
- We recommend wearing a mask when you attend just as you would at any place of business. When you are seated in the worship center you are free to remove your mask. At the 9:00 gathering there is a mask-only section for those who would prefer to be physically distanced, wearing a mask the entire service.
- Sit with three empty chairs between you and the next family or individual.
- Avoid personal contact with anyone outside your family.
- Our rows are spaced six feet apart so everyone has plenty of space.
- Stay in close contact with our leaders so everyone’s needs can be cared for.