Alot of you may be staying in home this Sunday due to bad weather in your town, like is happening here in our area. I’d like to encourage you to take this opportunity to worship at home gathered as a family, with some neighbors, over video chat, or alone. I hope this suggested guide will help you. It comes from the text our church is currently on as we’re going through the Epistle to the Ephesians.
Read Psalm 96 then take turns voicing your praises to God.
Read Psalm 32 then confess your sins to God. Next give Him praise for full forgiveness found in Jesus by those trusting fully in Him.
Read Psalm 139:1-18 and then voice to God the thanksgiving this psalm stirs in your heart.
Read Ephesians 4:1-5:17. Take turns with each person reading 3 or 4 verses. Then discuss these things:
- What does this text say it means for a believer to live a life worthy of their calling?
- Point out the eleven things Paul says to put off. What is the believer to also put on for each?
- What degree of importance does this text say this putting off and putting on is?
- Does this text tell us God expects people to have their own ability on their own to put off and put on? Or where does the text say this ability comes from?
- What does this show the world about God’s grace?
Take time for each person to state how this text shows them their need for prayer.
Then pray these things for each other. And pray for GRACE Friends and others these things too.
Grace and peace to you!